I’ve been going to the beach everyday for the past week, waking up at 1:30/2:00, playing Neopets (lulz), and watching TV.
Productivity. Starts. NOW.
To do list for the week:
- Read ‘The Brain That Changes Itself”
- Finalize schedule before July 6th (pretty sure it’s calc, intermediate french, tuberculosis seminar, politics & violence, & intro to Neuro)
- Take some notes from my old Penn textbook
- Get a list together of stuff I need to take up to Hopkins
- Work out for at least 3 days
- Clean my room from top to bottom
I need to start making the most of the summer I have left cause August 23rd seems to be creeping up faster and faster whether I like it or not… :(
Why am I getting drunk texts at 8 pm on a Monday….!?
It’s been a long time…..
and I remember why.
Waiting to get picked up sucks when I’ve been ready for the past hour >:/
i know THANK YOU JESUSSSS!
Scored high enough on my French placement exam to go into the upper level class without a translator or notes :)
C’est un bonne journee!
Don’t think I’ll be so lucky with my math placement though…
Seeing/hugging you before anyone else at graduation really made me happy :) You’re such an amazing person and I’m so glad we have some wonderful memories together. I will never forget our one-month date omgosh HAHAHA, embarasssssing! I’m sorry I was really immature at the time and couldn’t appreciate what a great thing we had until it was too late but I’m a very lucky girl to have had someone like you. I wish we talked more this year and but I’m glad we’re still friends and I hope to still keep in touch for college =)
- Woke up to a ton of balloons and Mr Snuggles all decked out in a mini-grad outfit
- Got McDonald’s breakfast and didn’t explode
- Started doing my hair and halfway through the power shut off so I freaked out, then it came back on, then it went back off and THEN back on for good T_T
- Did my make-up
- Got my dress, cap, gown, and cords all ready and set + took some pics with my parents before we left
- Had to surrender my phone to my parents cause there aren’t any phones allowed in graduation…most painful part of the day :(
- Found people woooo! :D
- Walked into the wrong section of the theater with Sofi
- Potty break
- Found the right section and waited an hour and 30 mins before the procession started
- Heard the graduation music and got super EXCITEDDDDD!! kdsfhksdfh
- Walked down the aisle, saw my parents, smiled for a picture, and tripped right after BUT I pulled it off..kinda.
- Got onto the stage. HOTHOTHOTSWEATSWEATSWEAT.
- Listened to a bunch of super impersonal speeches that meant nothing.
- Stood up to get my diploma cover.
- Shook a ton of stranger’s hands.
- Got my shizzz
- Waited for it all to finished
- Olive Garden Take-Out + amazing cake & cupcake = <33
All and all.. graduation wasn’t really anything like I had in mind. I thought it would be kinda like Grease where everyone is like WOOOO but it was pretty uneventful. No tears, no sadness, no overwhelming emotions at all. I was just happy to finish school, go home, take a shower, and have my cake. BOOOOOOOORING.
Forgot to do day 3
I don’t have a favorite book but Mountains Beyond Mountains, The Poisonwood Bible, and Nineteen Minutes are all AMAZING.